Have a Nokia smartphone? Then use it to navigate for free across all top cities in 75 plus countries. You will no longer have to pay the exorbitant 30 Euro fee for using this service!
The move is set to impact domestic firms that provide navigation devises across the globe as Nokia’s smartphone reach extends to almost all countries that offer a mobile service.
The catch is that a Nokia navigation system will only work where there is a signal, unlike traditional devises where the information is stored offline. For instance, you can plan the route on your car navigation system that will work even in areas where there is no signal because the entire information is stored locally. Nokia just made the download link live.
Key Features :
- The service available in 84 Key cities In India
- You can use Nokia Navigate while driving or walking
- The Navigation software will upgrade intelligently (Delhi data will be loaded to the users of Delhi only) This will reduce the data size and take little space in your mobile.
- Customers can access Lonely Planet the largest travel guide book and digital media published in the world for free with the free navigation service.
- Customers in India can also avail guide to restaurants and also get weather updates for free.
Devices where you can avail those services for free include Nokia N97 Mini, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition, Nokia E52, Nokia E55, Nokia E72, Nokia 5230, Nokia 6710 Navigator, Nokia 6730 classic and Nokia X6. The N97 mini, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and the Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition. According to the company, every Nokia Symbian S60 device developed from now on will be eligible for the free navigation service.Add comments