I am giving you some trick to increase your internet speed by using mobile to PC. Let’s understand how the internet works in brief so that we can make necessary changes.
Important Note :Before making these changes it’s advised to take backup of the registry
When you try to connect to any site your internet sends information data to back and forth. Several of this data deals with resolving the website name to an IP address, the main things is TCP/IP actually deals with, it’s not words. This is DNS information and is used so that you will not need to ask for the website address each and every time you visit website. Although Windows XP and windows 2000 have a capable DNS cache, you can boost its overall performance by growing its size. You can do this with the registry entries below:
- go to Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00. and key
- type "CacheHashTableBucketSize"=dword:00000001
- type CacheHashTableSize"=dword:00000180
- now you can make a new text file and change the name of it to dnscache.reg.
- Then copy above file and paste into it and save it. 8) Then combine it into the registry.
If you are using internet explorer then I will suggest you to use trick, follow:
- Open a command prompt window for that click on start then run and type cmd in it.
- Exit Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer
- now type this commands from your command window to delete the corrupt file:
- C:\>del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local
- Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat"
- Now close windows explorer and again close by using Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del/Task Manager/Applications/New Task/Browse/C:\Windows\explorer.exe[or your path]) or you can Reboot your PC from Task Manager.
Some More Tips & tricks
- Use Browsers based on Firefox. It gives maximum speed and map reading is much superior. Another option is to use Opera.
- Install download manager for downloading anything from internet. It gives you four times more speed and sometimes up to eight times.
- Use Add-on like Adblock Plus, Fasterfox etc.
- Use Google Chrome, Wyzo, Flock, Epic Browser.